Yay, it’s 4/20. If Cannabis is your bag, 4/20 is your day. And this year, we may actually be hanging out with friends and doing a little partying. It’s been awhile. I’m setting up a buffet table adorned with low dose treats and having a few folks over to celebrate a tiny bit of normalcy… as well as our mutual love for this amazing, astonishing, almost magical plant.
4 frozen waffles, toasted, any type
1 cup strawberries, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 large banana, thinly sliced
1 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fine sugar
1/3 cup maple syrup, warm
2 teaspoons canna-butter or oil, melted
1. On a serving plate, place the first waffle.
2. Combine the fruit with the lemon juice and sugar, toss to combine.
3. Divide the fruit in four groups. Place the first group of fruit on the waffle. Place another waffle on top, repeat with the next. Continue until you have placed the remaining fruit on top.
4. In a small bowl combine the syrup with the infused butter and drizzle over the waffles. Save some for dipping, if that’s how you roll.
Cream Puff Tower
1 box frozen cream puffs (30 small), defrosted
1 cup best quality chocolate syrup
2-3 tablespoons canna-butter or oil, melted and cooled
1. Place a serving plate on your work surface. Place the defrosted cream puffs on the plate. Pile them up in any way you like, it’s easy.
2. In a small bowl, combine the syrup and butter or oil. Mix well. Drizzle the sauce over the cream puffs and place some in a bowl for dipping.
Mega Munchie Stack
4 cups assorted chips and doodles
1 cup sour cream
1 package onion soup mix
4 teaspoons canna-butter or oil, melted and cooled
1. Place the chips and doodles on your serving plate. It’s fun – think edible Jenga, with benefits.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream with the infused butter or oil. Serve with the treat stack and enjoy.