It’s fall. Cooler weather prevails. Harvest is here and Halloween is coming…
These recipes were infused with the THC strain Alpine Kush from East Fork Cultivars. It’s one of my favorite indica-dominant strains. I’ve created a line of CBD-infused spice blends (also infused with East Fork flower) that I have added to these recipes as well, creating an example of the entourage effect – the best of both strains contributing to a well-deserved, delightful experience. When I’m not cooking with the blends, I sprinkle the Italian on slices of pizza or the Sweet Spice on my coffee. I’m going for 30mg of CBD per day, and I’m liking how relaxed I feel.
You can always reach out to me with questions or concerns, or if you’re just in the mood to talk about Cannabis – I’m down! Laurie@Laurieandmaryjane.com
Chai Latte Land
3 cups milk, your choice
3 black tea bags
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons canna-butter
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon clove
¼ teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
2 teaspoons CBD Sweet Spice Blend (optional)
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk. Once it comes to a boil, add the tea bags.
2. Let the tea steep, off the heat, for 4 minutes, then remove. Turn the heat back on and add the spices and extract. Whisk together.
3. Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with the Sweet Spice Blend.
Popcorn on the Ranch
18 cups popcorn, or ⅔ cup popcorn kernels, popped
3 tablespoons CBD Herb + Spice Ranch Blend, or your favorite non-CBD blend
3 tablespoons canna-butter
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Place the popcorn in a big bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the butters on low, just until it melts.
3. Using your clean hands or large spoon, toss the popcorn with the butter, distributing evenly. Immediately toss with the Spice Blend, mixing well.
Serves 9 | ⅓ cup per serving
2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon Herb + Spice Blend, or your favorite sans CBD blend
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons canna-butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg white, whisked until frothy
3 cups assorted nuts, or just use your favorite
1. Heat oven to 250. In a medium bowl, combine the spices with the sugar. Toss with the cooled butter.
2. Whisk the egg white until frothy, add the nuts, then toss with the spices until well distributed.
3. Spread the nuts on a parchment covered baking sheet. Bake until dry, about 45-50 minutes.